This week we first were told to take a look at how to use Summons on our Uni-hub that could help us with our further working experiences.
we read a word document and in this document we learnt how to create a Persona. A persona is basically describing someone and create like an identity card for that person. we were given 5 pictures, out these we were given 3 images to create a persona about. We used a website to help us create the persona. www.ux-lady.com
We went through a few websites to get a better understanding about considering and evaluating the use and design of current input and output devices and how they promote accessibility for people with disabilities and people with non-standard requirements.
- Visual Impairment Simulator for Microsoft Windows http://vis.cita.uiuc.edu/index.php
- Guide for Individuals with Hearing Impairments. http://www.microsoft.com/enable/guides/hearing.aspx
- Teaser – Introduction to Modern Brain-Computer Interface Design available from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlwvgm3AHvc
- You tube AbilityNet Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/abilitynet
- One Thumb to Rule Them All http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2BhHwk9qSvI
We found out that we could do the following shown in the pictures on our desktop or laptop